Are you looking for a Honeymoon place in Andaman?
Honeymoon is the time frame when the intimacy of the new relationship starts and also bondage become more strong. Are you looking for a honeymoon place? Do you want to celebrate your love in a perfect place? Then Andaman honeymoon tour package completes your celebratory mood. You can always visit to enjoy the beautiful attraction and spend quality time with your better half through Andaman tour.
There are many attractive places which are worth to visit, and those are also included in the Andaman tour package. Those places are discussing below:
- Port Blair: This is the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Island, and this place is a poignant reminder of the sacrifices of a freedom fighter. Here Cellular jail is available, which indicates how much India had struggled for their independence. The wings of the cell build in such a way that the face of each cell is opposite to one another. Many freedom fighters like Veer Savarkar and Batukeshwar Dutt was imprisoned in this jail.
- Havelock Islands: This Island situated near Radhanagar beach which is one of the most awarded beaches in Asia. Havelock Islands is 12km far from the beach. The beach water is blue and also suitable for every sporting activity like scuba diving, snorkeling, boating, fishing, etc. This is the best for the couples where they can enjoy the ride in a romantic way and the place environment add more romance. Couples also can enjoy elephant rides here and also can take the best photograph with blue water. Even sunset is also enjoyable here.
- Baratang Island: This is a very famous Island for visiting so the visitors must keep this place in their itinerary. This is completely a forest area where visitors can enjoy boat riding and explore the view. You must be very careful about the crocodiles and better to avoid going near the water. Here Limestone caves available which attract visitor’s eye with its unique shapes.
- Neil Island: This place is famous for coral reefs and white shores. Most of the visitors enjoy the morning and evening view. Here snorkeling also available. Enjoying the calm sea breeze gives peace in your mind. There are many vendors who sell coconut water.
- Ross Island: This place is famous for the Penal colony, which is connected with cellular jail or Kaala paani. This jail was mainly used to keep a political prisoner who was notable political people and was a struggle for independence. This island was ruled by the British, and during the colonial period, it becomes notorious. Forgetting a good picture, this place is perfect and it is one of the best tourist destinations.
- Rangat: This beautiful place Rangat, is the best for flora and fauna lovers. It is situated in the middle of Andaman and Cuthbert Bay Beach is the best place here. This place has some more place like olive ridley turtles, green sea trutles, hawksbill, leatherback turtles, etc.
- The great Nicobar Island: This Nicobar Island covers 1,045 sq. Kilometers of place and the population is 10,000. In 2004, during tsunami many deaths happened, and also many trees were cut off. This place normally well-known for diverse wildlife and many wildlife photographies can be done.
- Mount Harriet and Madhuban: In Andaman trekking is another one awesome feeling, especially with couples. If you are the trekking buff, then you will be going to love this 16-kilometer trek from Mount Harriet to Madhuban. Elephant safari is also available to explore the view.
- Museum Circuit: Through this museum tour, people will come to know about the history and culture of the place. In this museum, you will find many greatest things which always eye catchy. You can also take a tour of the Anthropological Museum.
- Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex: Here, water sports are very safe and also attractive. In this water sports include banana rides, parasailing, jet skiing, speed boat rides and much more. After coming to Port Blair, this is the first thing which you must do.
- North Bay Beach: The most attractive in this is walk under the sea. You can also visit the ‘Octopus’s Garden’ with colorful fishes, coral reefs and many types of marine life. They have arranged everything in such a way that you can breathe comfortably under the helmet which is made with glass.
- Pristine Coral Reefs: This is one of the most ancient and dynamic eco-system. This is also famous for multicolored coral reefs in full Asia. Jolly Buoy, Red Skin and North Bay are the top three destinations for getting the fabulous experience of marine marvels at Andaman.
Andaman is not only famous for the travel destination; it also has some unique things which traveler can buy. You can also add those things to your Andaman family tour package. This place is also known for beauty, beaches, sun, and weather. Their things are very unique because they are handcrafted. Those things list is following below:
- Wooden crafts
- Pearl Jewelry
- Hats and Sarongs
- Seashell ornaments
- Cane Crafts
- Carved decoration in a coconut shape
Here, not only things, but even spices are also very famous, and these give a good test on your cooked food. The herbs which are grown in this place like black pepper, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and much more. Herbs grow everywhere but here due to the environment herbs quality is excellent. By seeing those herbs, you may not understand, but after testing you will never forget this test and you will also understand the difference of quality.
Usually, this tour is for 4 to 5 days if anyone wants to do more day they can do it. The best time to visit this place is October to May month because that time the weather is pleasant and honeymooners can ramble around the islands, exploring things like natural gems, water sports, etc. This is the best destination not only for honeymoon couple even for family people too. After visiting this place visitors will only carry the good memory from Andaman.